Our client is a global animal healthcare company who manufacture, distribute and sell a range of products, from antibiotics to tablets for household pets through to livestock. As one of the market leaders in animal healthcare, they have experienced significant growth as a result of continued success and acquisitions. Due to this success, they are looking for an experienced Reliability Engineer to join the engineering team at their API facility.
As the Reliability Engineer, you will report to the Site Engineering Lead and will be the designated owner of maintenance performance measurement for the site. Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Develops appropriate asset care strategies to suit the business needs
- Performs periodic reviews of asset care strategy to ensure its content is current
- Compile reliability data and report on equipment performance
- The focal point for monitoring performance indicators for asset care management program
- Establishes and monitors equipment analysis, vibration and other condition monitoring techniques
- Reviews deficiencies noted during corrective asset care
You will be degree qualified and have the ability to create strong working relationships with other departments including Maintenance, Projects, Facilities, Operations and EHS. You will also have:
- At least 2 years experience in a GMP manufacturing environment
- Experiences with computerized maintenance management systems required
- Understanding of GMP and the Quality standards
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact James Colbert at HRM on +353 1 632 1840 for a confidential discussion.