Our client is the world's largest producer of a number of speciality pharmaceutical products and employs 10,000+ staff globally. They operate a manufacturing facility in Wicklow and are expanding heavily across the business and their other sites in Ireland. Due to this expansion, they are looking for an experienced Reliability Engineer on a permanent basis.
The Reliability Engineer's primary role is to reduce maintenance costs and improve asset and process reliability by implementing improved maintenance techniques and by the identification and correction of equipment problems causing repetitive failures or high costs.
In addition, you will:
- Ensure that equipment and systems are upgraded as appropriate to avoid problems caused by obsolescence.
- Provide technical support to Maintenance to ensure the highest levels of availability and safety are maintained and support Engineering Projects to ensure that current site standards and current regulations are met.
- The Reliability Engineer will support Maintenance and Critical Utilities operation including water systems, carry out investigations and continuous improvements.
You will have:
- A minimum of 5 years' within a Engineering role in a GMP environment (Utilities or Process Equipment)
- An in depth knowledge of engineering concepts including electrical, hydraulic, mechanical and automated systems
- A Third Level Qualification in Process/Mechanical/Chemical/Electrical Engineering required
This position offers a competitive permanent salary and benefits along with superb working conditions.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact James Colbert at HRM on +353 1 6321840 for a confidential discussion.