This leading global biologics organisation provides comprehensive integrated and customisable services to the biopharmaceutical and related industry sectors from contract development services to contract manufacturing services. Recently, this business has announced expansions into regions such as the U.S and Ireland, where a significant investment has been undertaken to build a new cell culture green-field manufacturing site. Once built, this manufacturing site will be the largest single use biologics manufacturing plant globally and will employ around 400 staff. This site has been designed to run continuous bio-processing, a next-generation manufacturing technology which will be implemented for the first time at this site. With this expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Reliability Engineer to join the organisation at the start-up phase in leading this business through construction and into manufacturing.
The Reliability Engineer will be the designated owner of maintenance performance measurement for the business unit. In this role, you will be expected to provide strong technical leadership and support in the development of an asset care program to maximize equipment availability. In Addition,you will:
- Compile reliability data and report on equipment performance.
- Develop appropriate asset care strategies to suit the business need.
- Provides technical guidance for CMMS master data relating to PM plans, parts associations.
- Monitor new technology and keeps management & core Engineering as appropriate appraised on the new developments.
- Manage asset replacement/upgrade projects (end to end) at varying times.
The Reliability Engineer will have a minimum of 5 years' experience within high volume manufacturing within Biologics/Pharma sectors.
As the Reliability Engineer, you will also have demonstrated expertise within the following areas:
- Experience with computerized maintenance management systems required
- Working knowledge of production operations, scheduling, design, planning, process evaluation, equipment selection..
- Ability to upgrade or direct technical aspects of equipment design, installation, start-up, troubleshooting, and repair, or to obtain appropriate outside services to accomplish same.
- Must have excellent leadership skills and the ability to actively lead and/or participate in a fact based, cross-functional teamwork environment.
This is a permanent position and comes with an excellent package along with superb working conditions.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact James Colbert at HRM on +353 1 6321840 for a confidential discussion.