HRM consultants and researchers work as a team in the discovery of, and engagement with, great talent to meet client needs. Our mission is to grow our customers' performance and contribute directly to their success, through the provision of great talent acquisition services. Our culture is unique in sector and characterised by everyone who works here. We value innovation and give everyone the opportunity to influence and shape the future of their workplace.
Working collaboratively with our consulting groups, as a talent researcher, you will support our mission to provide the very best executive and specialist talent, so that our clients can achieve their objectives.
- Design an effective research strategy, understanding industry sectors and functions
- Effectively manage senior relationships across a range of industries and functions, working closely with consultants to understand our customer needs
- End to end management of senior level searches, from initial brief and candidate outreach through to successful completion
- Managing candidate outreach and engagement strategy, ensuring 'best in class' candidate and client experience
- Be the guardian of the preparation and delivery of documentation processes for retained work ensuring customer experience is consistent for all
- Work with Head of Customer to build network of potential lead opportunities.
- Report preparation and analyses to support our operation team with management of compliance across key operational touchpoints.
- Contribute to wider functions by undertaking additional tasks as may be needed
- Managing best practice processes & ensuring all processes adhere to GDPR guidelines
- Providing a world class candidate experience to support the higher touch service expectations of executive level talent.
Experience & Qualifications Required
- Minimum 2.1 degree with further post-graduate degree preferred
- Prior experience in a demanding customer-centric organisation
- Ability to build relationships and influence senior stakeholders, challenging where necessary
- Proven ability to remain agile and effective in an often-ambiguous environment
- A self-aware and task-oriented person with the ability to work towards short goals and long-term outcomes
- A highly organised and flexible person with the ability to grow into a wider range of tasks when required
- Strong attention to detail with excellent written, communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to prioritise and work accurately to tight deadlines
- A customer centric approach to problem solving
- Well versed Microsoft office suite and aptitude for learning new systems.
- Competitive compensation package
- You will be supported within our extensive training and development where we have a strong coaching culture
- We're very keen on professional development, you will be supported through learning and development
- All colleagues irrespective of tenure join a culture team with specific responsibility for shaping the future of our business in Social and Engagement, Wellness and Community or Innovation and Value Enhancement
- Generous annual leave policy
- Long-term work from home options
- Dedicated Wellness, Social and CSR engagement teams.
We endeavour to find the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their individual strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be.
If you would like to know a little more about our business and opportunities, get in touch and we can have a confidential preliminary conversation.