Our client, one of Ireland's best-known consumer brands, are seeking a Key Account Manager, Retail & Contract Manufacturing to join their team. This is an exciting time to join an award-winning business as a key employee in a growing business.
As Key Account Manager, you will work closely with the sales force & manufacturing team to grow sales revenue, volume and market share. You will have responsibility for:
- Managing the full P&L of the brand in Retail and Contract Manufacturing channels in ROI.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your customers.
- Providing accurate forecasting for the key accounts you are responsible for.
- Working with the Marketing team to ensure branding is appropriate and to provide marketing support throughout.
- Performing monthly/quarterly analysis to ensure performance is maintained.
- Presenting a consistent and professional image of Bewley's to existing and new accounts.
- Engaging and supporting sales field team members in the provision of solutions to their clients.
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our products according to customer needs and objectives.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships with a focus on generating new business, using a pipeline for reporting.
- Project Managing new business wins with the wider brand departments.
- Developing extensive knowledge of competitors and their activities.
You will demonstrate an excellent sales record (3+ years) at a senior level of achievement for large account management within the retail sector. You have excellent consumer and market knowledge and have experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on consumer needs.
You will be proactive, have high-energy and a strong commercial ability.
To learn more, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for a confidential discussion.