This multi-national organisation has their Irish HQ based in Cork, which supports locations across Ireland. The HR function sits in Cork and they now seek a Rewards Analyst to support the business demands for both Cork and Dublin, along with regional locations.
As Reward Analyst, you will:
- Support HRBPs on day to day generalist HR activities and queries
- HRIS (MegaHR) and Employee Self-Service portal
- HR policy and management of employee day to day queries
- SME on Workplace, video, digital communications and support Reward Manager drive on engagement
- Support the Payroll Analyst on weekly and monthly payroll activities
- Maintain SAP for expense management
- Support Reward Manager in optimising communication campaigns on Flex Benefits portal
- Support role out of Wellness Campaigns in Cork, Dublin and Regional Remotely
- Management of year end Christmas processes - organise the pensioner party,
- Ad hoc support to HRD and Reward Manager as required on HR activity and projects
- 2 - 4 years' experience in a Rewards environment, Payroll or as a HR Generalist an advantage
- Experience of working in a fast paced working environment
- Experience with Workplace, Intranet, employee engagement channels with digital communication exp
- Ability to carry out regression testing and interrogation of data
- Intermediate MS Word & Power-point
- Ability to multi-task, adjusting priorities as appropriate and with high level of accuracy
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Advanced Outlook and data analytics essential (Power BI an advantage)
- Prior experience with flexible benefits portals, data interfaces, system maintenance
- Flexibility to travel to cross sites (Dublin / Regional - 10 - 15% travel
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication
You will have the opportunity to work with Ireland's leading business and HR minds. You will also be part of a small yet impactful team in what can be truly described as a dynamic and collaborative environment.
To discover more apply to this role or contact Ashling Edwards in HRM on +353 21 4358748 for a confidential discussion.