Our client, a highly successful retail brand with global reach, is seeking a driven Reward Analyst to join a dynamic team in an incredibly fast-paced environment.
Reporting into the Reward Manager, you will be responsible for supporting a sustainable high-performance culture through the design and implementation of comprehensive reward programmes.
- Supporting the development of a reward framework that aligns with business objectives.
- Maintaining a competitive and equitable compensation and benefits structure that will attract, engage, recognise, and reward high performing employees.
- Analyse and report on various components related to total reward issues, including advice and support to the business.
- Working with the Reward team, perform full compensation cycle for all positions, compensation planning and other compensation related activities.
- Ownership of salary survey submissions and supplier relationships.
- Supporting the development and implementation of global policies and processes in areas like incentive program design, benchmarking, job evaluation and benefits.
- Proactively working with colleagues in the Reward team to monitor market trends and the financial aspects of the compensation, benefit, and reward programmes to ensure they are cost effective, internally equitable and externally competitive.
- You will have 4-5 years' experience in Performance & Reward role.
- Understanding of business strategies, competitive challenges, and the financial impact of HR decisions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and a customer mind-set are essential.
You are a type of person who absolutely thrives in an extremely fast-paced environment and can work to tight deadlines. You are engaging, ambitious and want to develop your career in Reward.
To learn more, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for a confidential discussion.