HRM Search are working on behalf of one their strategic partners to appoint an Interim Reward & Performance HR Consultant. The successful consultant will play a critical role in leading key projects related to reward and performance management. This role requires a deep understanding of various reward tools utilised by global organisations and the ability to effectively link performance to reward. The successful candidate will work closely with senior leadership and HR stakeholders to drive initiatives that attract, retain, and motivate top talent while aligning with the company's overall objectives. Details of this 6 month assignment are below. Please note a flexible 2 day per week commitment is required and can be worked remotely with occasional travel to their offices in Ireland (one day per month)
- Lead the design and implementation of a comprehensive reward strategy, including compensation bench-marking, incentive programmes, and recognition strategies for this global organisation.
- Conduct in-depth analyses of existing reward structures and performance management systems, identifying areas for improvement and recommending solutions.
- Develop and implement performance management processes including goal setting, performance evaluations, and feedback mechanisms.
- Utilise data analytics and metrics to assess the effectiveness of reward and performance management initiatives, identifying trends and areas for optimisation.
- Provide expert guidance and support to HR business partners and managers on reward and performance-related matters, ensuring alignment with project objectives and timelines.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful project execution, managing timelines, budgets, and deliverables effectively.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices in reward and performance management, integrating insights into project strategies and recommendations.
- Proven experience in a project-focused role, with a focus on reward and performance management within global organisations.
- Deep understanding of various reward tools and methodologies, with a track record of successfully leading projects in this area.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret data and metrics to inform decision-making and drive project outcomes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Strategic mindset, with the ability to think critically and develop innovative solutions to complex reward and performance management challenges.
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple projects and initiatives within a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- High level of integrity and professionalism, with a commitment to upholding ethical standards and promoting a culture of fairness and equity.
Duration: This is an interim position focused on specific projects, with an estimated duration of circa 6 months depending on project scope and complexity. A 2 day commitment per week is required (the days are flexible).
To discover more please apply online or contact Ashling Edwards in HRM Search Partners on +353 86 8480808 for a confidential discussion.