Reporting to the Head of Performance & Reward, the role of Senior Performance & Reward Analyst for this large FMCG organisation, you will have the opportunity to work with an organisation that has undertaken significant positive HR change. Due to Agile Working, the successful appointee can be located anywhere in Ireland and will need to travel to Dublin and Cork as required (on average once per month) and in line with government restrictions.
- Design and implement a Performance & Reward communications and engagement plan that can be applied across the business
- Develop and lead Financial Wellbeing strategy in conjunction with overall Wellbeing strategy
- Use and interpret data insight to assess the impact of our Performance & Reward practices and policies
- Manage, maintain and develop the Job Sizing system and Job Levelling framework using Factor Based methodology, eg Hay Grading
- Working closely with the Implement a Performance & Reward communications and engagement plan
- Review the current approach to Performance Management & provide recommendations
- Determine how Predictive and People analytics is utilised to make trend-based decisions
- Manage arrangements for the annual cycle of trustee and Pension Investment Committee
- Manage the annual cycle of statutory reporting associated with the operation of the Group's pension
- Develop and deliver a pro-active pension scheme member communications program
- The Person
- At least 4 years' experience within Reward and ideally performance
- Will have impacted change within a complex and dynamic working environment
- Displays insights into market trends
- Must have experience in job levelling and grading
- Has prepared Total Reward Statements across an organisation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ideally will hold CIPD or AIIPM qualification
- Works best in a collaborative working environment
- You will work with one of Ireland leading large and global organisations. As they continue to grow, so will the successful appointee. There are tangible career opportunities with an attractive remuneration package.
To discover more contact Ashling Edwards in HRM on +353214358748 or apply online in strict confidence.