A leading international organisation are seeking an eager Reward Data Analyst to join their HR department to provide support with their data automation and other HR/Reward Systems.
Reporting to the Executive Reward Manager and working in partnership with many key stakeholders from those in Reward, HR, IT, Payroll, Finance and the Company Secretary Office. This role will provide a great opportunity to grow as technology becomes an increasingly important facet of the wider HR function.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Assist in the ongoing implementation of the Reward System, this includes user acceptance testing, general project support, developing and updating training material for end users.
- Support with workshops and training sessions.
- Support the communication aligned with Reward throughout the year, this includes webinars, email communications and feedback surveys.
- Aid in the overall planning and execution of the global compensation review cycle.
- Work closely with HR to support the compensation review cycle, in particular dealing with data quality, collection and input.
- Update the compensation management system with yearly data sets such as market data and budget. Maintain FX rates quarterly and uploading mass data changes as required.
- Support with the preparation of files for their end of year cycle, in tandem with other departments as requires, ensuring alignment of data between systems.
- Work closely with any new HRIS developments to roll out new systems to ensure integration and embedding of the HR systems.
- Handle confidential data.
- Any other ad hoc projects that involve HR systems or data automation, in close alignment with the HR Leadership team stakeholders
To be successful in this role you must hold a bachelor's degree preferably in Human Resources or a related subject. Experience in the arena of HR Operations or HR for a period of up to 1 year would be an advantage.
You will have an affinity for systems and technology buttressed by great attention to detail and confidence using excel. You are someone that can balance strong analytical skills with an ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
To learn more, apply online or contact Jessica Barry on +353 1 632 1822 for a confidential discussion.