My client is seeking a Risk & Compliance Manager to join their organisation based here in Dublin on a permanent basis. This position will report directly into the Head of Risk & Compliance and be responsible for the implementation of the Group Risk Charter and the Group Compliance on a local level. This is a pivotal role in the organisation and offers full autonomy for the right individual to demonstrate an authoritative approach to the local risk issues that directly impact the direction of local business. See an overview of some further details below.
- Responsible for managing and governing all day-to-day Risk Management activities
- Implement the group risk charter and group compliance charter on a local level
- Design and implement robust business continuity plan for R&C operations
- Create and implement risk awareness programmes across the business
- Maintain compliance and privacy awareness
- Internal and External audit control
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Degree educated in Business, IT or experience led equivalent in a related field
- 3 - 4 years risk and internal audit experience
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of current technologies and methods used in performing risk analyses and business impact analyses.
- Experience of working with the COBIT IT governance framework and excellent working knowledge of the COBIT components
- Operational Risk Management knowledge/experience
- IT/Systems Audit experience
- Risk Management systems experienced
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Chris Browne at for a confidential discussion.