Our client, one of the world's leading biopharmaceutical companies, is currently recruiting for a high performing Finance Project Manager (Record to Report) to drive and manage all related projects ensuring delivery targets are achieved and relevant governance is in place. Through acquisitions and mergers, this company has expanded rapidly in their short history and now boast more than 30,000 employees, and offices in over 40 countries.
This R2R Project Manager contract role will be sitting in the global head office in Dublin, reporting to the Record to Report Director and will manage all RTR projects, RPA and continuous improvement initiatives ensuring controls are in place, performance and all related documentation are up-to-date and project milestones are achieved.
The position is intended as a long-term interim position and will have potential to develop into a longer-term opportunity within the business for the right individual. Key responsibilities would include:
- Leading the Global Business Services SAP deployment and continuous improvement initiatives for Record to Report area and future related area projects
- Developing impact assessment and work stream project plans
- Defining and signing off Solution Design, and representing Global Business Services in SAP workshops
- Define Testing Scope & Test Scripts
- Coordinating User Acceptance Testing within GBS Operations
- Responsible for analysing and documenting "As Is" and "To Be" processes and procedures
- Providing summaries of project key performance indicators (KPIs) and performance statistics to identify key areas of opportunity, ensuring that concise and accurate information is available for informed management decisions making purposes
- Working across business process and technology owners (and teams) to provide end customers with a reliable quality solution fit for purpose
- Working with Project and Program managers to drive deadlines, commitments, and manage inter-dependencies / risks
- Developing, delivering and maintaining communication plans and channels for all internal and external stakeholders
- Managing and coordinating updates to SOPs/WIs/RACI and training materials as required
- Managing process flows and updates as required
- Supporting RTR operations as required and transfer of new developments, changes to the team - includes training documentation
- Supporting Robotics Process Automation (RPA) journey
In order to be considered for this exciting daily rate Finance Project Manager role, you will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with relevant exposure within a large multinational in a shared service environment.
Specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- Being qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) and demonstrate deep experience within a similar role in a multinational environment
- Project Management Certification (PMP, Prince2 or equivalent)
- Strong technical accounting knowledge of R2R and broader monthly close and reporting cycles (processes)
- Strong SAP experience, in particular around the deployment and management of SAP Fi-Co Modules
- Experience of mainstream project management methodologies, as well as working knowledge of Lean Six Sigma
- Experience with Robotics Process Automation (RPA) would be highly desirable
- Ability to effectively partner cross functionally and manage multiple priorities in a goal-oriented, timeline-driven, and dynamic work environment, while ensuring quality and accuracy
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact professionally and effectively with peers, managers, and leaders within the company
- Must be a self-starter, able to work in a matrix environment, and effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Exciting long term daily rate contract role within a leading Multinational Headquartered in Ireland
- Unparalleled exposure in a leading business cross regionally
- Considerable scope to add value and build on your portfolio in a market leader in a global role
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul Lanigan at HRM on +353 1 632 1826 for a confidential discussion.