Our client, a globally leading organisation here in Dublin, is looking for a Salesforce Architect to join their team.
- You will design and oversee the integration of Salesforce, ensuring proper Salesforce solution architecture, including strong functional guidance to minimize customization, technical and integration design.
- You will be responsible for creating and maintaining relevant documentation as required.
- You will be involved in integration design of Salesforce with the company's new generation architecture including making estimates.
- Working with cross functional partners, you will setup a framework to allow more flexible onboarding of internal and external resources (coding standards, quality assurance, etc.).
- You will need excellent knowledge of Salesforce capabilities, limitations at architecture, integration, and code level.
- You must be an excellent communicator and have capabilities working with numerous stakeholders
- You will have strong expertise and experience with the Lightning Framework Components.
- Experience with SOAP and REST web services and a solid understanding of APEX design patterns.
- Solid understanding of Apex design patterns and enterprise architecture frameworks as well as with Object-oriented programming paradigm.
- Project experience with exposure to the following Salesforce modules/areas: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Customer/partner Communities, App Cloud, Lightning migration, Omnichannel solutions.
To learn more, apply online or contact Cian Breheny on +353 1 6321866 for a confidential discussion.