Our client is a large FMCG business who has grown significantly in recent years through a large acquisition. Due to a multi-site SAP implementation, they are seeking an SAP subject matter expert to join their group IT leadership team as an SAP Solutions Manager.
- Reporting into the Head of IT operations, you will have responsibility for providing technical and functional solutions in the implementation and post implementation phases of the SAP roll out.
- The SAP Solutions Manager will act as a key member of the IT leadership team.
- You will be responsible for collaborating with all key functions including Supply Chain, Finance, Production, Engineering, HR and Legal to create initiatives to utilise the full potential of SAP across all business units.
- You will be responsible for rolling out, hiring, developing and working with the team to get the maximum value of the SAP solution across the businesses manufacturing network.
- The SAP Solutions Manager will play a pivotal part in the businesses system integration across all functions while identifying future system requirements to improve overall business information systems.
- You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and develop relationships achieving results through people.
- Resilient with the capability to deal and effectively manage pressurised situations and deadlines.
- A strong problem solver with the ability to provide practical solutions.
- You will have a deep understanding of SAP Products and competencies with experience in HANA implementations.
- Skilled experience across technical, project management, integration and cutover phases of project implementations.
- Excellent base salary
- Remote working
To learn more, apply online or contact Ciaran McCaughey on +353 1 6321830 or please submit an updated CV.