Our passion is bringing high value selection solutions to customer organisations. We enable their success by bringing the very best talent to their needs. We are currently expanding our team and are looking for an experienced Science Recruiter.
After 30 years of delivering into critical roles in Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Bio-Tech and FMCG Manufacturing, we enjoy a blue chip set of customer relationships. As the sole Irish partner to IIC Partners, a top 10 global search network, we provide outstanding research backed services.
Our consultants work with client s to identify the optimum path to meeting a key talent need, be it through retained permanent or contract & interim assignments. They continue to work in close partnership with clients in order to achieve considerable customer success.
We live by our values and this permeates our culture. Your colleagues at HRM will be curious and empathetic, results driven and committed to continuous learning. Our leadership style is affirmative and coaching centred.
You should enjoy working in a collaborative manner, Team is everything to us here. We value innovation and everyone in the organisation who works at HRM has the opportunity to influence and shape the future of our company, through participation in meaningful continuous improvement groups.
- You will have a Science related degree and up to three years recruitment industry experience.
- Alternatively, you will have a Science related degree, have working within your professional discipline and have some current or earlier customer facing experience.
- Excellent compensation, benefits and performance related bonuses.
- Ongoing professional growth, you will be supported through learning and development.
- All colleagues irrespective of tenure join a culture team with specific responsibility for shaping the future of our business in Social and Engagement, Wellness and Community or Innovation and Value Enhancement.
- We value our employees with our HRM Recognition Program, emphasising incentives and awards for high performance.
- Generous Annual Leave policy.
- Long-term work from home options.
- Family flexible working arrangements.
- Dedicated Wellness, Social and CSR engagement teams.