Science Recruitment Consultant
- Use your Scientific background in a business focused environment
- Exposure to Multinational clients such as but not limited to - Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Diagnostic, Food/Nutritional & Beverage, Clinical Research and Lab/Services Providers
- Working alongside past Scientific professionals
We take industry professionals who are looking to move their career in a new direction, and we teach you all about Business and Recruitment. This position suits an individual who is passionate about Science but wants to move away from the laboratory setting and into the business world.
Our team includes scientific professionals who use their past industry experience to create long lasting relationships with both clients and candidates. Your role will involve working with multinational clients using your scientific background and our customer-centric approach to provide a leading service. This is a high performing team that is expanding due to increasing client portfolio.
HRM operates in Dublin, Galway & Cork and is Ireland's leading middle to senior executive talent acquisition firm. Through a range of structured and custom solutions, we serve leading employers in a range of highly competitive markets. We work on complex assignments up to senior executive level and build multi-functional teams for clients, regularly blending solutions to maximise value.
- You will hold a technical degree at a minimum
- You will use your scientific background to establish clients needs
- Have worked within a professional and commercial environment, ideally customer-facing
- Experience in the following industries would be considered an advantage for this position: Medical or Health, Manufacturing, Science, Engineering, Recruitment, Commercial Sales
- You will have strong interpersonal skills, be highly competitive and be a self-starter
- Be a driven individual who embraces a team-based culture
- You will be interested in building an outstanding and highly rewarding professional career
- Be result orientated and seek a compelling career path
- We will offer you a competitive salary
- You will be supported within our extensive training and development where we have a strong coaching culture
- We're keen on professional development, so this is a role where you can develop an excellent career
- We believe in teamwork, collaboration and knowledge sharing as the fundamentals of being successful in HRM
- We value our employees with our 'Company Recognition program' emphasising incentives and awards for high performance
- Gym Membership, Healthcare, Life Assurance, Bike to Work Scheme, Tax Saver Incentives to name but few
- Access to a private park, relaxation & recreational space & fresh fruit delivered twice weekly.
- Generous annual leave allowance. We also give you your birthday off! Christmas Eve & Good Friday too
- Dedicated Wellness and Social committees
- Dynamic start times