As our HRM Science Recruitment Consultant, you are responsible for building and executing talent search strategies and solutions across a diverse range of client organizations including large multinational, indigenous and leading professional service firms in some of the leading international Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical, Medical Devices and Food & Beverage industry sectors.
You will use your technical and functional expertise to help our clients find and hire only the very best talent that supports their own performance goals.
At HRM, people are at the heart of everything we do. In this role you will be part of strong team who are contributing to future talent growth plans and initiatives.
You'll love this job if
- You thrive in a collaborative and collegial environment where people want to do their best work and build careers.
- You enjoy meeting with clients, building relationships, regardless of whether it is in person when conditions allow or virtually to discuss and understand their needs in a transparent manner.
- You are a team player and enjoy engaging in continuous improvement activities.
- You love working alongside colleagues on a range research, marketing, and business development initiatives.
- You like programme management especially in response to detailed time sensitive client briefs and proposals.
- You enjoy working in an environment where there is no typical day.
- You've enjoyed earning your degree qualification and have a strong interest in business coupled for a strong interest in the Sciences.
We'd especially love to hear from you if
- You are an experienced professional working in science or a business discipline and are ready to take on a new challenge.
Benefits you'll enjoy
- Compensation - highly competitive.
- Regular recognition bonus opportunities [monthly and quarterly].
- Flexible working day and week.
- HRM Intensive Onboarding Programme.
- Continuous Learning & Development Programme.
- Health Care Plan.
- Generous [paid] annual leave.
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity).
- Wellbeing Programme.
- CSR Programme.
If you are curious enough to know more, why not schedule a virtual coffee with us?
All you need to do is send us a current CV or link to a LinkedIn page, along with a mobile number and we will get in touch. Email or contact Vivian Buoso on LinkedIn - www.linkedin.com/in/vivianbuoso
Be part of our future, join us.
We endeavor to find the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their individual strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be.
About HRM. Learn more HERE
Why work with HRM? Learn more HERE.
HRM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. HRM is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to our business and who feel a sense of belonging and inclusion when they join our team.