Our client is an established healthcare regulator with legal, clinical and scientific expertise. Due to company growth at their operation in Dublin City, they're seeking a Medical Device Officer to join their expert team.
Reporting into the Medical Device Assessor, you will manage all medical device and in-vitro diagnostic vigilance issues to minimise risk to public health. You will also be responsible for:
- Assessing technical and regulatory aspects of all technologies
- Conducting evaluations of clinical investigations and device classifications
- Supporting on market surveillance audits
- Providing technical information to internal and external stakeholders including healthcare professionals where appropriate
To be successful you will:
- Be degree qualified in a Engineering/Science/Healthcare
- Have one year experience in industry
- Possess competent medical terminology
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Pension scheme
- 22 days annual leave
To discover more apply online or contact Helena Boyle on (01) 632 1870 for a confidential conversation.