My client, a multinational financial services company with growing operations here in Dublin are seeking a Scrum Master to join their organisation on a permanent basis. The right candidate will get the opportunity to work on several key projects for the business. This position will report directly into the Business Process team manager and work with a group of forward-thinking IT professionals across a variety of competencies. This is a great opportunity to play a key role in a variety of end-to-end technology projects put in place to further develop the organisation's technology division. See below an overview of some further details below.
- Guide the organisation on using Agile/Scrum best practices for key project deliverables
- Offering Scrum framework expertise to a team of IT professionals
- Assessing Scrum maturity in group of professionals while looking to further develop the team's competencies around Scrum
- Assisting with internal and external stakeholder management, improving transparency, and relating information to key figures in the organisation
- Support and work closely with the Product Owner while delivering on project deadlines
- Strong technical background and experience in Scrum/Agile with IT solutions
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for 2+ years in a technological capacity
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement
- Ability to work with a forward-thinking collaborative team
- Proven ability to effectively communicate and manage key stakeholder in the business
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used within the team
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Chris Browne on 01 632 1886 for a confidential discussion.