Our client is an ambitious private equity funded business in the health and welfare sector.
They are looking for a Senior Accountant that will be based in their head office in south County Meath.
The exciting new role will report directly to the CFO and support a finance team made up of an Account Payable specialist, Accounts Receivable specialist and Payroll practitioner.
The successful candidate will be tasked with managing the financial accounting and reporting for the organisation which has 7 sites nationally.
- Completion of the month-end process, accurately and timely
- Production of monthly Management Accounts with commentary and analysis
- Production of monthly Finance Board Packs
- Report on KPIs including Flash Reporting
- Manage and support the Finance Team
- Provide commercially focused information and reports to the business stakeholders
- Preparation of Budgets and Forecasts
- Completion of Financial Statements
- Develop strong working relationships with Investors, Banks and external professional firms
- Implement key projects to drive the business forward
Qualifications, skills & experience:
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA)
- 5+ years' experience in a similar fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Knowledge of SAGE or mid-tier ERP knowledge is essential
- Excellent problem identification and solving skills
- Strong experience in ensuring compliance
- Ability to learn quickly with excellent communication skills
- A good team player who is results motivated
Salary: up to €65,000
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Shannen Courtney on 01 632 1878 for a confidential discussion.