Our client, an internationally renowned organisation with a turnover of €230 million are seeking a Senior Accountant/Financial Controller for their subsidiary business within the property/hospitality sector. The subsidiary business has a turnover of €13 million and the Senior Accountant/Financial Controller will have full responsibility for the financial control for this business. This role offers an individual from the hospitality sector excellent work life balance.
In this role, you will:
- Provide insight into the income and cost base of the company to support the assessment of performance of products and service lines and to make recommendations for margin/service improvement.
- Produce managing information including pricing to support business decision making.
- Project management of a continuous improvement programme, including streamlining business processes to increase cost effective operations.
- Develop the rolling strategic plan with the management team.
- Assessment of capital proposals.
- Prepare and analyse the company's annual budget, monthly management accounts and annual financial statements.
- Provide forecasting on an ongoing basis.
- Prepare board packs and commentary.
- Monitor and enhance tax compliance controls and structures.
- Financial reporting.
- Responsible for Audit engagement with the Auditors.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA qualified with minimum 2-3 years' post qualified experience
- Must be from a hotel/hospitality sector with knowledge of room rate fluctuations and commission-based revenue.
- Previous experience of capital expenditure projects.
- Very strong commercial acumen with a track record of contributing to the commercial success of a business.
- Ability to take responsibility for projects.
- Experience working in a multi-site operational environment with large volumes of transactions.
- Strong systems knowledge.
Salary: Up to €73,000 + Benefits
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 01-6321881 for a confidential discussion.