Our client is a global pharmaceutical company here in Dublin. Due to continued success, they are expanding the team and are seeking an experienced Senior Artwork Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain EMEA you will have the exciting opportunity to join a new organisation set up.
- You will lead new product introduction requirements on behalf of the company such as network feasibility assessment, artwork requirements and appropriate delivery dates.
- You will own the life cycle of packaging artwork creation by managing the implementation of commercial products into the Supply Chain Manufacturing network and associated artwork across our global network of CMO's.
- You will be responsible for ensuring all packaging artworks meets brand guidelines and fulfils necessary approvals.
- You will work cross-functionally to understand, manage, and execute on organisational objectives.
- Management of all vendor relationships, coordinating artwork and heavily involved in launching a new product to market.
- Other ad-hoc projects in relation to the management and analysis of supply chain operations.
- You will need 5+ years supply chain management experience in a dynamic Pharma manufacturing environment with hands-on artworks and packaging management.
- Strong background in artwork and new product launch.
- Required experience using ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle
- Experience in the domain of Clinical artworks would be advantageous
- For this role, you will need a degree in a Science, Supply Chain Engineering, or related field
- Excellent communication skills and detail oriented.
To learn more, apply online or contact Cian Breheny on +353 1 6321866 for a confidential discussion.