Our client is a leading pharmaceutical organisation. Due to continued growth they are seeking a Senior Associate Supply Chain Planner to join their team based in Dublin on a permanent basis.
The Senior Associate Supply Chain Planner will be responsible for managing the master production schedule.
- Carry out weekly scheduling meetings with Production, QA, and Warehouse.
- Prepare and own the frozen manufacturing window.
- Manage and monitor SAP to support the production plan.
- Own deviations and KPI reporting.
- Organise potential re-plant events when required.
- Support the monthly planning cycle for products.
The ideal Senior Associate Supply Chain Planner will have between 3-5 years' experience working within a fast-paced pharmaceutical environment. You will also have:
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- A Degree qualification in supply chain or related discipline
- SAP ECC Planning Experience essential
- Advanced experience and capability with Excel, Word, and MS Project
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
The successful Senior Associate Supply Chain Planner will receive a competitive day rate along with additional benefits.
- Restricted Stock Units
- DC Pension
- 28 days annual leave
- Life assurance
- Subsidised Canteen
To discover more contact Gary Meade in HRM on +353 21 4511195 for a confidential discussion.