Our client is a well-established international automation and controls organisation. They are renowned for delivering smart and intelligent end to end industrial automation solutions using the world's leading industrial Automation technology partners. Due to continuous expansion, a new position for Automation engineer has arisen at their Co. Cork facility.
- In-house Automation System design including control strategy design, PLC Programming HMI & SCADA Configuration, Commissioning.
- Interfacing PLC signals with SCADA, Historians.
- Generation of Project Documentation.
- Fault finding and troubleshooting of onsite control systems.
- Adhere fully to all safety policies, procedures and regulations issued.
- Meet all site quality (GMP), regulatory and operational requirements in line with pharmaceutical industry standards.
- Work in a team environment or under own initiative to deliver projects in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Advanced programming knowledge for applications on PLC's and SCADA systems.
- Knowledge of Wonderware, Rockwell or Siemens knowledge would be an advantage.
- Must have knowledge of Industrial Networks, VMware & MS Server.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A self-starter with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Full Driving Licence.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office.
- Attractive package on offer for the successful candidate.
- Long-term career progression.
For more information apply online or contact Anna Carey on +353 873928655 for a confidential discussion.