Our client is seeking an experienced network infrastructure professional to join their business for a newly created Senior Automation Infrastructure Lead role. The position will be responsible for the automation information systems infrastructure and will support the installation, configuration and backup of the IT systems for the site.
- You will be the subject matter expert in the design and implementation of the new or upgraded technologies within the manufacturing and laboratory environments.
- Reporting into the AIS Lead, you will work closely with corporate AIS and IT infrastructure teams to ensure continued technical alignment for the site.
- You will be responsible for defining and implementing the maintenance of all manufacturing and laboratory system assets.
- The Automation Infrastructure Engineer will ensure appropriate monitoring of the network and alert the business where needed. You will provide solutions around system issues affecting functionality and availability.
- Working closely and maintaining relationships with critical suppliers resolving technical issues as they arise.
- You will work closely with corporate security to manage cybersecurity for manufacturing and laboratory systems.
- As the Senior Infrastructure Engineer, you will manage scheduling, implementation and reporting of preventative maintenance, OS and Application patching and upgrades on manufacturing systems network.
- You will have a bachelor's degree in, computer science, engineering or a related discipline.
- You will have at least 3 years' experience installing and configuring Network infrastructure for Virtualised Systems solutions in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry sector with experience with Dell Multi-host blade systems.
- The ideal candidate will have strong LAN, HyperV, Windows Server, VMware, Citrix, AD, Domain Controls, IAM and Security experience along with excellent Delta V knowledge.
- You will have experience deploying and managing Server and Network monitoring tools while understanding key LAN principles in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with SQL Server and OSI Pi being a distinct advantage.
- Strong network architecture or engineering proficiencies.
- You will understand documentation, such as Hardware Design, Network Design, FAT and SAT documentation with knowledge of GMP requirements.
- Ability to apply analytical skills to evaluate and interpret complex problems using multiple sources of information.
- Competitive base salary
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Ciaran at HRM on +353 1 6321830 for a confidential discussion.