Our client is undergoing exceptional growth and expansion here in Dublin. Due to an increase in demand within Azure Data platforms, they are seeking high calibre Senior Data Cloud Engineering professionals.
- You will have extensive experience in Cloud and Data Platforms.
- You will have designed virtual networks to support workloads with the highest security and performance.
- Creating high-quality work products and acting as a subject matter resource, leveraging knowledge and experience to shape services to client problems.
- You will architect, plan and implement cloud infrastructure solutions with the client's goals in mind.
- Collaborating with data and technology business partners to understand client's business needs from the viewpoint of cloud infrastructure.
- Building and maintaining valued relationships with external clients and internal peers.
- You will work across the enterprise to coordinate with the various stakeholders while managing multiple data initiatives independently.
- You will have 5+ years Cloud experience preferably with Azure (Open to AWS and google cloud experience).
- Extensive Data Engineering and Data Wrangling Experience.
- Experience in Azure Data Platforms such as Azure Data Factory and Azure SQL is desirable.
- You will have a strong DevOps experience.
- Databricks knowledge would be an advantage.
- Competitive base salary
To learn more, apply online or contact Ellen Walsh on +353 1 6321882 or please submit an updated CV