Our client is the world's largest producer of several speciality healthcare products and employs 10,000+ staff globally. They run over two dozen manufacturing facilities across the world. To support their continued business growth, strategic objectives, and ongoing business operations, the organisation now seeks to employ a highly commercial Senior Cost Accountant.
The Senior Cost Accountant will support three manufacturing sites in Ireland. Reporting to the Plant Controller, the duties of the role are as follows:
- Provide financial and cost management support to the 3 manufacturing sites.
- Responsibility for financial planning, analysis and control including leadership of annual budget process, product costing, quarterly forecasting activity and monthly reporting of actual results, ensuring the timeliness and integrity of financial data.
- Support long range financial planning activities for the sites.
- Establish effective working relationships with finance and non-finance colleagues across the sites; take time to understand site operations and educate non-finance colleagues in financial performance and key drivers.
- Provide support to the Tax, Compliance and Accounting team and to the Financial Shared Service as necessary.
- Maintain compliance with accounting policies and procedures. Coordinate and support internal and external audit activity.
To be considered, you will possess the following:
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- Background in Cost Accounting from the pharma/biotech manufacturing industry.
- Strong SAP experience.
- Strong US GAAP experience, along with SOX compliance experience.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work across multiple projects.
- Strong communication skills.
Salary: up to €80,000 + Car Allowance + Pension + Health + Shares + 15% bonus
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 0862150442 for a confidential discussion.