Senior Demand Planner
A global pharmaceutical company here in Dublin have made significant growth in recent years. They are seeking a Senior Demand Planner to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Reporting to the Senior Supply Chain Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to join a growing global organisation.
- You will have demonstrated the ability to work and deliver on both the tactical and strategic objectives of the organisation.
- You will develop demand forecasts for a range of time horizons including commercial and clinical demand areas.
- You will review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- You are responsible for the demand forecast associated with new product introductions.
- You will contribute to the S&OP process with a keen focus on forecast accuracy metrics.
- You will manage the integration of the demand forecast into the Material Requirements Plan.
- You will need 5+ years demand planning experience in a dynamic Pharma manufacturing environment.
- You will have a strong background in S&OP processes, inventory management and forecasting.
- Required experience using ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle.
- You will need experience of EAP, and Clinical supply chain would be advantageous.
- For this role, you will need a degree in a Science, Supply Chain Engineering, or related field.
- Advanced Excel skills combined with strong analytical and organisational skills.
To learn more, apply online or contact Cian Breheny on +353 1 6321866 for a confidential discussion.