Our client is a multinational medical device organisation who require a Senior Design Development Engineer to be based at their site in South Dublin. The organisation manufacture and design medical devices for a worldwide client base ranging from SMEs to multinational organisations.
As a Senior Design Development Engineer, you will join the R&D Engineering department where you will be responsible for the design, development and verification of complex products and packaging throughout the development life cycle. In addition you will:
- Design for high volume manufacturing for electromechanical medical devices
- Lead structured problem solving and root cause investigations
- Develop and test prototypes
- Design test equipment and create validated test procedures for product testing
You will have:
- A minimum of 7 years' experience within high volume manufacturing
- Hold an Engineering degree, preferably in Mechanical, Biomedical, or Chemical Engineering
- Experience managing small-medium engineering teams
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to work on own initiative
This position offers a competitive salary with an excellent package along with superb working conditions.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Helena at HRM on +353 1 6321870 for a confidential discussion.