Our client is a global leader in delivering treatment to individuals with rare genetic diseases. Due to an internal promotion, they are seeking an experienced senior leader within global external manufacturing to join their business.
- Reporting into the Vice President for global external manufacturing, you will be responsible for designing and implementing a strategy for the contract manufacturing network supporting all internal functions and developing long term working relationships.
- The Senior Director will work closely with supply chain, quality and technical functions to ensure a collaborative approach and effective communication is maintained throughout the external manufacturing function.
- You will lead and manage all budgetary requirements for the function while evaluating contract manufacturing partners ensuring manufacturing capabilities are in line with company standards and policies.
- You will work closely with internal functions to agree long term agreements with third party suppliers negotiating best in class agreements for both cost and quality.
- The Senior Director of External manufacturing will lead, develop and coach the external manufacturing team with a view to promote internal progression and embed company cultures within a virtual manufacturing team.
- You will be degree quailed with 10+ years experience within pharmaceutical manufacturing operations with experience managing external contract manufacturing suppliers.
- You will be an experienced leader with remote people management experience being beneficial.
- Experience dealing with multiple platforms being beneficial (Drug product, API, Biologics, packaging etc.).
- Excellent negotiating and influencing skills with a proven track record in continuous improvement implementations.
- An energetic and enthusiastic individual with a passion for people development and coaching
- Excellent basic salary
- Family Healthcare
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Ciaran McCaughey at HRM on 083 1420673 for a confidential discussion.