This leading healthcare company is seeking a Senior EHS Specialist to join their experienced team. This is an organisation that continues to grow its footprint both globally and in Cork and provides tangible career opportunities.
The key focuses of the Senior Environmental, Health & Safety Specialist will be to execute the Safety, Health and Environmental plans to develop, maintain and continually improve the EHS systems on site. As the Senior Environmental, Health & Safety Specialist you will also:
- Lead EHS programs to continuously improve safety and environmental programs on site
- Coach and develop others on the site EHS programs
- Develop and implement site strategies to ensure 100% compliance with all current and future EHS requirements
- Demonstrate leadership and a strong desire to protect employees, the community and the environment
- Provide technical support and advice to line management on new and existing process and equipment in support of the EHS department's overall objectives
- Provide EHS input, guidance and direction to the review of equipment modifications, new process introductions and capital installations
- Lead S&E related projects and manage execution of projects
- BSc (hons) degree in EHS or equivalent
- 10 years' EHS experience
- Experience on supporting multiple activities/projects
- Strong leadership, influencing and collaboration skills required
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul Wheatley at HRM on +353 21 451 1190 for a confidential discussion.