As a senior member of the site engineering team, you will support a number of areas across system design and verification across various client projects.
- Reporting into the Head of Engineering and working with a team of multi-disciplinary professionals (Electrical, Mechanical and Building Services).
- Work on early stage design and complex modifications to electrical drawings (MV/LV).
- Interpret client requirements to deliver effective solutions within the right environment.
- Prepare and oversee detailed design documentation for client presentation.
- Generate all required documentation and project reports as required.
- Responsible for the support of all technical processes impacting product availability.
- Lead others and steer decisions as part of cross-functional project teams working to deliver against targeted objectives.
- You will be degree qualified (level 8) in Electrical or Building Services Engineering.
- A minimum of 5 years previous experience in a commercial design focused role with proven ability to manage changes and tweaks to initial concepts.
- Knowledge of MV/LV power distribution, UPS systems and transformers
- Demonstrate ability to deliver creative design solutions for customer requirements.
- Salary €60,000 - €70,000
To learn more about this role please contact Aisling Clements on +353 87 7521041 for a confidential discussion.