A new position with an innovative and highly successful robotics business based in North Dublin who are looking to expand their hardware engineering team. Since their inception, a little over five years ago, the company has grown to a team of 47 with continued expansion budgeted into next year. This requirement is borne out of growing client requirements and new projects for the development team as they work to interpret new bespoke customer solutions.
- You will report into the Hardware Engineering Manager and join a team of six others within the hardware group.
- You will have the opportunity to work on innovative Hardware design, including schematic capture and PCB layout using the latest technology.
- Identify the current projects in flow and assess status, planning for each accordingly.
- Run hardware debugs and analyse new hardware designed effectively.
- Prioritise work in order to ensure optimum delivery against client project timelines.
- Draft BOM's detailing component specifications.
- Lead on troubleshooting issues as they arise across the team down to component level.
- Act as a mentor to less experienced members of the team.
- Have a 3rd level Degree in Electronics Engineering or relative technical discipline.
- Have a minimum of 5 years working in a complex project-based design environment.
- Have experience with high-speed microprocessor systems and power supply.
- Working knowledge of Eagle, Altium or similar CAD package.
- Be collaborative in your approach to work and an effective communicator.
- Salary €65,000 - €75,000
- Life assurance policy
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working
To learn more about this role please contact Aisling Clements on +353 87 7521041 for a confidential discussion.