Challenging position for an experienced Senior Engineer with a design or R&D background to join a leading manufacturer of medical equipment based in North Dublin. With an established name in the healthcare sector, this company has a strong employer brand and exceptionally low attrition rates.
What is exciting about this Engineering position and makes it such a fantastic opportunity is the fact that the site just recently transferred to a next-generation product technology which has added to the manufacturing output for the site.
As a key member of the site engineering team, you will report to the Senior Engineering Manager on-site and join an established team of technical experts.
- Manage the delivery of engineering support to all manufacturing operations on-site impacting product availability.
- Coordinate the resolution of any technical issues arising in the manufacturing process, running diagnostics and delivering solutions to the business.
- Lead cross-functional project teams working on new product introductions and technology transfers as required.
- Compile and review technical reports including verification, validation of product and process changes, risk assessment, equipment commissioning, deviations, corrective and preventative actions documents.
- Drive projects & tasks to meet business needs with a focus on customer requirements.
- Participate in new product developments by providing design for manufacture guidance and support.
- Define and lead design of product enhancements and validation of design changes.
- Lead the multi-disciplinary team to design solutions for products and process across the product portfolio (mechanical, electronic, electrical, or software).
- You will be Degree qualified (level 8) in a technical discipline - electronic, mechanical or manufacturing engineering.
- A minimum of 7 years' experience in a highly regulated manufacturing environment.
- Proven leadership and management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capability where you have previously designed successful solutions to production outages and customer issues.
- Core understanding of validation processes and quality standards.
- Salary €65,000 - €70,000
- Annual performance bonus
- Full family healthcare plan
- Contributory pension scheme
- Education assistance
- Subsidised canteen
- Flexible working hours
- Active sports and social club
- 23 days annual leave
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Aisling Clements at HRM on +353 87 752 1041 for a confidential discussion.