Our client, a global manufacturing organisation here in Dublin, are looking for an experienced Facilities Lead to join their team on a permanent basis.
- You will be working closely with the senior leadership team to ensure all maintenance and Health & Safety processes are carried out to the appropriate standards.
- You will be responsible for managing and leading all facilities and utilities services across all departments for the site.
- It will be your responsibility to manage and adhere to all facilities budgets, partnering with external suppliers, for the best cost and quality of service at all times.
- As Facilities Lead you will be managing and monitoring the status of the site facilities in order to ensure the smooth running of the site without impacting manufacturing output or performance.
- You must lead a team of maintenance professionals, always ensuring the most efficient running of the facility.
- You will have 5+ facilities management experience within a fast-paced manufacturing site.
- You will be degree qualified in engineering or a similar field.
- You will require significant experience coaching and leading a team of maintenance professionals.
- For this role you will need prior experience in reducing site costs such as, HVAC & water usage and an understanding of energy conservation processes.
- Competitive base salary.
- DC Pension.
- Stock options.
To learn more, apply online or contact Cian Breheny on +353 1 6321866 for a confidential discussion.