Our client, a leading multinational biopharmaceutical company are seeking a Senior Financial Accountant to join their EMEA Accounting Division. Based in Dublin City Centre, the Senior Financial Accountant will be highly motivated with solid experience in applying accepted accounting principles and procedures to analyse financial information, prepare accurate and timely results and to ensure appropriate account control procedures.
The Senior Financial Accountant will be a key member of a cross-functional, multinational Accounting team. In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Monthly, quarterly and annual corporate reporting to US including account analysis & reconciliation and preparing inputs to month end reports including financial analysis & commentary
- Preparing balance sheet account reconciliations and follow up & resolve reconciling items in a timely manner
- Preparation of statutory accounts in accordance with various GAAP requirements
- Reconciliation between US GAAP and local GAAP accounting
- Ensuring internal procedures and policies are followed
- Working closely with Finance colleagues both locally and globally, adhering to global deadlines
- Ensuring the accurate compilation, analysis and reporting of accounting data
- Ensuring accounting compliance with US GAAP and local GAAP accounting principles
- Reviewing entity profitability on a monthly basis to understand deviations and support Global Transfer Pricing team as required
- Preparing Board Reporting packs as required for quarterly meetings
- Supporting with SOX related activities
To be considered, you will possess:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- ACA/ACCA/CA/CPA qualified with 3 years post qualified experience
- Big 4 trained
- Experience in a multinational environment
- Knowledge of US GAAP and SOX Controls
Salary: Up to €75,000 + Bonus + Pension + Health + 25 days leave.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 01-6321881 for a confidential discussion.