Our client is a leading supplier and producer of an illustrious consumer product and currently have a new opportunity for an experienced Senior HR Administrator to join their HR Operations Team. Supplying their brand to over 130 markets globally, this key role will be part of a new specialist team, established to streamline systems, processes and policies across all their locations.
Reporting to the Head of Reward & HR Operations, you will work across a number of HR areas and will be critical to enhancing employee experience. Your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a first POC for employees, management, and internal HR team on first line people queries, escalating to appropriate HR stakeholder as required.
- Managing day to day HR Administration including the generation of employee letters, contracts of employment and onboarding documentation.
- Updating relevant HR databases such as Workday and CoreHR as required.
- Tracking contract and probation end dates and return of signed documentation and actioning appropriately.
- Continuously identifying and getting involved in projects to improve processes and practices.
- Coordinating all types of leave and absence support for employees such as maternity, paternity, sickness for employees.
- Participating in other ad hoc duties as they are.
To be successful in this role, you must have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a fast-paced, multi-site organisation. You have strong experience working with HR Databases and Information Systems, experience with Workday will offer you a distinct advantage. You are a HR professional passionate about continuous improvement and have a proactive approach to your work.
You are personable, highly organised, self-motivated and have excellent attention to detail.
To learn more apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for more information.