HRM have been retained by a global organisation, a leader in its field with a vast and diverse employee population across various geographical locations and are currently hiring a Senior HR Business Partner to join their organisation partnering the core business services function and providing crucial support to a large workforce. As a trusted partner to the organisation you will join a HR team that are focused on creating an extraordinary place for individuals to create their future and enjoy a challenging and rewarding career.
The Senior HR Business Partner will collaborate with the business in leveraging talent, developing a strong engagement culture and challenging themselves and others to achieve delivery excellence. With ambitious growth plans going forward, this role will play a key role in building and engagement culture and leveraging global and local capability to meet priorities and demands.
- Partner with your assigned business unit to ensure a deep understanding of the business and talent strategy.
- Champion change amongst your stakeholders' groups to gain support for Talent Transformation.
- Engage in strategic recommendations to the business, using HR metrics and data analytics to create insights in order to generate ideas and solutions.
- Proactively work with the Talent Partner team to devise solutions in relation to emerging and critical people issues.
- Build trusting relationships with your key stakeholders and provide strategic HR support and guidance.
- Deliver operational excellence in driving and coaching the implementation of the key annual talent processes in relation to talent management, leadership development, performance management and annual pay review process, with accuracy, optimal delivery times, and partnership in mind.
- Promote and support and employee engagement within your business unit and strategically guide on the development of action plans.
- Handle day today HR activities with service delivery in mind.
- Manager ER issues when they arise, promptly and with the appropriate key stakeholders.
- Act as a change champion to support our drive to be an inclusive employer valuing diversity.
- Collaborate with colleagues in Talent to shape and deliver an Exceptional Employee Experience.
- Engage in best-in-class HR/Talent practices and stay on the pulse of continuing education and trends in the marketplace.
This role will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to work in partnership with a fast-paced business with aggressive plans for future growth. You will need 4-6 years' experience as a Strategic Talent Partner or Senior HR Business Partner working with senior leaders and have brought about considerable behavioural change that has resulted in improved business performance. A third level degree is required, and practical knowledge of MS office skills is important.
Other requirements for this role include;
- Proven track record of HR delivery in a strongly commercially driven and high growth business.
- Commercially minded with the ability to understand business goals and translate to an effective talent strategy.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to plan, prioritise and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with various stakeholders to drive organisational change.
- Excellent decision-making skills and experience of leveraging data to create effective outcomes for our people and the business.
- Strong facilitation skills, with the ability to promote active discussion and engagement.
- Experience with a transformative way of working and an interest and capacity for change.
- Understanding of organizational behaviours and best practice.
For more information, contact Sarah Louise Nolan on +353 1 960 9834 or apply directly.