Senior HR Business Partner
This market leading international financial services group seeks to appoint an ambitious and passionate Senior HR leader to join the organisation in Dublin 1. Reporting to the Group HRD, this role combines a blend of strategic and operational HR business leadership and is responsible for playing a significant role in the design and implementation of various people, talent, culture and OD related initiatives. As the organisation remains focussed on continued growth both within their product offering and employee head count, it is a genuinely exciting time to join an extremely fast paced and dynamic international financial services organisation with HQ offices in Dublin 1.
- Partner with leaders and management to develop the culture of the company as it scales, embracing what is special about the culture and coaching leaders to role model the core values.
- Lead in the design and implementation of programs and initiatives that re-enforce a high performing culture e.g. performance and talent management, reward and recognition, employee engagement.
- Coach and facilitate the leadership / management teams to build organisational capability by utilising the range of strategic people related HR processes, including talent management, performance management and resource planning.
- Identify, design and develop business specific people related actions in conjunction with management teams to drive employee engagement.
- Work with established Centres of Expertise to develop effective HR solutions to meet business needs in areas such as recruitment, reward, talent, performance management and learning.
- Leading a team, this role will partner closely with senior leaders & managers to coach, guide and share your expertise across the breadth of “people” interventions and will be an integral part of the local leadership teams you support.
- Provide in-depth advice and guidance to internal customers on HR policies and procedures to ensure they are supported in their decisions and roles as people managers.
- Facilitate and drive strategic discussions with leaders on organisation design for our accelerated growth plans
- At least 10 years’ organisational/ business experience with a minimum of 5-8 years’ senior HRBP / HRM experience, including experience working with and influencing senior management in large, complex organisations; Ideally you will have prior Senior HRBP / HRM experience within financial services.
- Excellent working knowledge of multiple HR disciplines including talent management, performance management, employee engagement, resourcing and coaching.
- Outstanding skills in stakeholder management, proven ability in building and managing relationships;
- Strong business acumen, commercial awareness and highly motivated, resilient with an ability to operate in a pressurised environment.
- An outstanding communicator and influencer with sophisticated client groups.
- Execution oriented and an independent decision maker.
- The ideal candidate will have a flexible attitude and a resilient approach, who enjoys working within a fun and innovative team.
- This is an exciting opportunity for a progressive, innovative and experienced HR Professional to join a global financial services organisation structure with significant operations here in the Irish market. The role will suit someone who wants to draw on their experience and ideas to help shape a growing and evolving financial services environment.
For a confidential discussion on this superb opportunity and organisation call Trish Horan +353 91782112. 6321839
Salary: €95000 - €120000
Location: Dublin City Centre