A well respected and market-leading international group seeks to hire a strategic Senior HR Business Partner to join their growing HR team. Situated conveniently in Dublin city centre you will be working in an extremely dynamic, fast-paced and commercial business environment. Working in close collaboration with senior stakeholders and actively participating in the design and implementation of strategic HR, this Senior HR Business Partner opportunity will offer the successful appointee a genuine opportunity to collaborate with a business that is passionate about the power of people and technology, to achieve something unique.
The Senior HR Business Partner will be required to really understand the business and people priorities while collaborating with the other members of the HR leadership team in order to diagnose and identify interventions needed to improve organisational effectiveness and advance the business results in a service-driven culture. In addition, you will:
- Lead in the design and implementation of programs and initiatives that re-enforce a high performing culture e.g. performance and talent management, reward and recognition, employee engagement.
- Change Agent - Partner with, and coach, managers and leaders to facilitate organisational and cultural change.
- Educate the business on HR trends that affect the business. Acquire business sponsorship for HR initiatives.
- Contribute to the development of L&D plans to deliver on the capability needs of employees, managers and leaders, with a particular focus on leadership/management development
- Coach and support managers on all aspects of the employee experience from sourcing talent to ER issues, ensuring the manager and employee experience reflect the core values
- Talent Management, Talent Acquisition & Talent Development
- Employee Advocate/Relations - Build management capability to facilitate an open, inclusive, Values-based environment that enables effective employee relations.
To be considered for this role you should have at least 6 -8 years' experience as a Human Resources professional, including experience of partnering with Senior Business Leaders. You must have a passion for HR as a driver of business results. You will also:
- Be able to demonstrate strong business acumen and the ability to combine it with your HR knowledge in a strategic manner to drive the business forward.
- Possess excellent communication, relationship management and influencing skills are essential.
- Be a strong team player as you will support teams across multiple business units on various programmes and projects.
For a confidential discussion on this superb opportunity and organisation call Trish Horan +353 1 6321839