Senior HR Business Partner
My client is a multinational organisation structure based in the heart of Galway. They are looking to engage with highly motivated and career focused HR professionals for their prestigious site as it embarks on continued growth and success. This site is renowned for bridging the gap between R&D and commercialisation as they push products through from pilot to launch. This is an exciting opportunity for a progressive, innovative and experienced HR Professional to join a growing global organisation structure. The role will suit someone who wants to draw on their experience and ideas to help shape an extremely successful business.
- Reporting to the Group HR Manager, this role combines a blend of strategic and operational HR business leadership and is responsible for playing a significant role in the design and implementation of various people, talent, culture and OD related initiatives.
- Business Partner – Understand the business and people priorities for this very dynamic and fast paced business unit while collaborating with other international HR colleagues in order to diagnose and identify interventions needed to improve organisational effectiveness and advance the business results in a service driven culture.
- Change Agent – Partner with, and coach managers and leaders to facilitate organisational and cultural change. Educate the business on HR trends that affect the business. Acquire business sponsorship for HR initiatives. Collaborate with HR and business stakeholders nationally and internationally.
Talent Acquisition & Development- Collaborate with the Talent Acquisition team to support workforce planning, hiring and employer branding efforts. Provide input on annual hiring priorities.
- Employee Advocate/Relations – Build management capability to facilitate an open, inclusive, values-based environment that enables effective employee relations.
- Coach and support managers on all aspects of the employee experience from sourcing talent to ER issues, ensuring the manager and employee experience reflect the core values.
- Facilitate and drive strategic discussions with leaders.
- Act as a role model and mentor for the HR agenda within the organisation.
- The ideal candidate will have strong HRM/ HR BP level experience, preferably within a multinational pharmaceutical/ medical devices / international manufacturing organisation structure (5 years plus).
- To be considered for this superb opportunity you will have a proven capability in partnering with senior leaders / executives to build a work environment that is reflective of the desired culture.
- The ideal candidate will have a flexible attitude and a resilient approach, who enjoys working within an innovative team.
- To be considered for this opportunity you must be able to demonstrate strong business acumen and the ability to combine it with your HR knowledge in a strategic manner to drive the business forward.
For a confidential discussion on this superb opportunity and organisation call Trish Horan +353 91 782112
Salary: €55000 - €60000