We are partnering with a fast-growth, technology focused company to secure a Senior HR Business Partner to join their People & Culture team. This company is at the top of their game and people are at the heart of what they do. The successful appointee will join an extremely talented and driven People Team who are responsible for attracting, retaining and developing world class talent, which is key as growth is currently an important driver for the organisation.
This newly created Senior HRBP will sit in their HQ in Dublin 4 and Business Partner a very specific global business unit. In conjunction with the Group Head of HR, you will define and drive a people strategy that will ensure their People can excel and relish long term careers within the group. With a large and diverse stakeholder group covering over half of the business there is a lot to implement and support on. Responsibilities will include:
- Defining, developing and executing the people plans that align with the business strategy
- Championing company culture and values
- Coaching and advising senior management in order to improve leadership capabilities
- Solving any complex organisational challenges that a fast-growing, global organisation may experience
- You will have previous experience of working as a Senior HR Business Partner/People & Culture Partner in a matrixed / fast growing business
- As this organisation has experienced high growth and global success, experience working within a fast paced, international organisation structure is a must
This newly created Senior HR Business Partner role presents a wonderful career move for a dynamic individual who likes to work in a fast-paced environment and is keen to add value to another organisation.
For more information on this opportunity contact Trish Horan on + 353 1 6321839 for a confidential discussion.