Our client is a global software company focused on providing core insurance technology to a growing customer base. Operating in a fast-paced industry sector, there is a requirement for a Senior HR Business Partner to join their dynamic team to ensure a consistent, one-team approach globally.
Joining the global headquarters, and reporting into the Chief People Officer, you will provide guidance on all people aspects of business decisions and support the high performance culture that exists within the business through the following responsibilities.
- Managing complex employee relations issues and empowering line managers to proactively lead the process
- Coaching and supporting managers on the planning and implementation of ongoing performance evaluation processes
- Conducting internal and external benchmarking and compensation reviews
- Collaborating and driving the implementation and execution of core projects for your assigned business areas with a focus on; Employee engagement, change management, leadership development and global mobility
- Monitoring and ensuring company compliance with changing employment laws and updating policies and procedures as necessary
- Working with other Business Partners to identify areas of improvement and make recommendations across all HR regions and functions
- Performing other duties and responsibilities where required
To be successful, you must be a skilled individual with strong experience as a HR Business Partner or HR Manager. You preferably have had exposure to working in a growing Software/Tech development environment and have experience supporting teams in multiple time zones and you have relevant education in HR or a related business field.
You are the type of person who can work autonomously and off your own initiative. You have the ability and the desire to learn quickly and manage change quickly and effectively.
To learn more, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for more information.