This transformative and international brand currently operates in multiple markets internationally and consist of a group of companies here in Ireland. Their ongoing strategic vision is to be the most highly valued and customer-orientated business in their sector. Continuous investment in employees and technology is combined with a cutting-edge product offering which continues to position this organisation as a number one employer in the Irish market. Consistently identified within business networks internationally as a market leader in their field of expertise, they are seeking a change agent in the appointment of a Senior HR Business Partner. This role offers a blend of transformation projects and operational support to the SLT. Initially, for 12 months, there is the possibility of extension and/or permanency.
- Supporting the executive team and senior stakeholders across the people strategy.
- Driving positive change, people development, talent acquisition and succession planning.
- Provide creative solutions and with the People Director and wider People team to design, develop and implement new and innovative people and organisational initiatives.
- Ability to manage and lead out on multiple large scale business and people projects with a strong emphasis on transformational and commercial thinking ensuring you bring the extra edge to all new people initiatives.
- Experienced in delivering on organisational change management programs.
- A leader in transformational ideation, a broad knowledge of People trends in the marketplace and the foresight to implement timely change in line with the wider business strategy.
- A confident facilitator of workshops and delivery of presentations at board level
- Coach, lead and develop the wider HR team. You have a HR Generalist reporting into this role with support from COE's across L&D; HRIS; ER/IR; HR Administration.
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of all people activities and priorities across the various people areas.
- Make informed decisions based on the ability to interpret data and share valuable insights with the business.
- Proactively provide creative and engaging solutions to motivate employees at different career points and stages.
- Be a trusted advisor and have the ability to build strong engaging relationships with internal and external stakeholders helping to enhance and promote the people agenda.
- Champion this inclusive workplace that values diversity and is centred around belonging.
- Experienced business partner with expertise across all HR disciplines.
- Experience in delivering HR transformation projects in conjunction with commercial transformational roles.
- Experience in organisatation re-design, alignment and onboarding of new talent due to company growth.
- Experience operating in a complex and fast paced change oriented multi-site operations environment at scale
- Ideally retail, on-line retail or technology industry background.
- Strong leadership, coaching, influencing and stakeholder management skills - highly service and delivery focussed.
- Ability to identify opportunities and make constructive suggestions for change or action.
- Agile thinker with a can do approach - operating always with the customer and team fully in mind and the end clearly in sight.
- Excellent technology and data analysis skills. Able to manage, interpret and present data and recommendations articulately at executive level.
- You will have the opportunity to work with an organisation who have fast tracked their transformation goals.
- As a Senior HR Business Partner, you will work some of the industries most creative and action-oriented leaders.
- This role offers a blend of delivering strategic transformational projects whilst providing the highest level of service to its people within an organisation that truly values the impact of HR.
- Excellent daily rate/salary and package on offer. Post pandemic working restrictions, a hybrid work from policy is available providing 2-3 days per week working in their Dublin HQ.
To discover more contact Ashling Edwards in HRM Search Partners for a confidential and discrete conversation +353 868480808
*Please note applicants must hold a current working visa.*