Our client, a cloud-based technology organisation who has seen massive growth since their start-up, is seeking a people centric HR Business Partner/Manager to join the team.
Reporting into the COO, you will take the lead for the HR Function for the UK and Irish entity and support employees globally with all engagement initiatives inclusive of training and culture events.
- HR Planning to include forecasting roles, skills assessments, skills planning and budget planning.
- Managing the recruitment process from role profile creation, interviewing, selection through to onboarding.
- Coordinating training & development ensuring efficient budget management, skills gap analysis, training sourcing, coaching, and mentoring.
- Providing effective onboarding, probation management and performance conversations to ensure career development and progression across the organisations.
- Managing compensation and benefits including conducting regular benchmarking to ensure the business is competitive in the market.
- Leading out on culture HR initiatives from planning, rolling out and oversight through to analysis of cultural effectiveness.
- Upskilling the management group on best practice around tackling ER and performance management issues.
- Working with the Finance Department on payroll preparation, on hand to offer any guidance or advice.
- Driving a positive employee engagement culture with a strong focus on the mental health and wellbeing of every single colleague.
- Influencing, coaching, and driving impact through effective working relationships.
- You will have 6-8 years of HR experience in a true HR Business Partner environment.
- You will have strong employment law knowledge in UK and Ireland.
- BA/BSc preferably in HR with CIPD.
- Prior management or supervisory experience is beneficial.
- Experience within a start-up tech company also desirable.
You have an excellent ability to work with managers to increase their capabilities around all things HR, particularly employee relations. You have strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills and be able to build relationships at all levels of the business.
You're analytical, have good business acumen and would describe yourself as having a can-do attitude with a focus on impact.
To learn more, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for a confidential discussion.