One of the world's leading international specialist food companies are seeking a strong Senior HR Generalist to join their dynamic and commercial organisation. Reporting to the HR Business Partner and working with a dedicated HR team, a new HR Generalist is required to support the business through a best in class HR delivery both operationally and strategically, and in line with business objectives.
This role provides an opportunity to join a well etablished food business offering broad exposure and continued professional growth and development. As Senior HR Generalist, you will have the responsibility for:
- Managing the full recruitment and selection process including; interview scheduling, reference checks, pre-employment medical, drafting of contract of employment, inducting and onboarding process.
- Act as a link between the management team and employees by providing expert advice and support on all Employee Relations issues.
- Managing third party Audit processes in line with customer requirements.
- Guiding management on all aspects of people management, including but not limited to Performance Management, Learning and Development, Talent Review/Development.
- Leading and partnering with HR colleagues in the implementation and execution of initiatives and projects that support the business strategy.
- Developing, updating and enhancing HR policies, procedures and processes, ensuring compliance with relevant legislation.
- Utilising the HR Information System ensuring it is kept up to date reflecting all elements of the employee life cycle.
- Compiling internal and external HR updates and reports.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate solid Employee Relations expertise and the ability to apply practical and pragmatic thinking. Previous experience in HR, the management of third-party customer audit processes, people management and Irish employment law are essential.
The ideal candidate will showcase strong interpersonal and influencing skills with an ability to build strong relationships. You must showcase your skills in prioritising tasks effectively and working in a fast-moving commercial goods environment.
To learn more, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for a confidential discussion.