Our client, a world leading digital network business headquartered in Dublin with regional offices across the globe are currently seeking to hire a senior Human Resources Manager to support the execution of the business strategy through the design and delivery of compelling human capital initiatives. This is a unique opportunity in a dynamic, high growth and fast paced environment.
Partnering with the founder and CEO, the senior leadership team and key stakeholders in the throughout the organisation, this role will ensure the people agenda is successfully achieved to drive business outcomes. As the Senior Manager, you will have responsibility for;
- Managing the HR function and overseeing all aspects of the HR life-cycle including; talent acquisition, talent development, employee relations, employee engagement, succession planning and internal people communications.
- Proactively supporting leaders in organisation as a credible business advisor on key people and organisational issues.
- Aligning the people strategy and initiatives with the group strategy and enabling the delivery of business objectives.
- Fostering a compelling employment value proposition as the organisation grows to attract and retain talent.
- Acting as a culture champion and supporting the business to achieve its vision and delivering end to end HR services throughout the organisation.
The ideal candidate will have 8-10 years' HR experience managing a strategic people function within a dynamic organisation globally and will have a strong track record of attracting, retaining and supporting high-performance teams. Excellent communication skills are important as you will need to develop strong working relationships with many stakeholders both internally and externally.
You must showcase your influencing skills and possess a consultative approach to delivering HR services. A candidate who is humble, self-starting, positive with high energy and ambition will be suitable for this culture and environment. You must also hold a relevant Master's Degree.
To learn more, apply online or contact Arlene Moran on +353 1 632 1854 for a confidential discussion.