Our client is a Social Support Agency that provides a range of social care, community and youth work services across Dublin and the wider area, and are currently seeking to hire a new Senior Human Resources Manager to lead and manage the HR function to ensure they are efficient, effective and responsive to the changing needs of the evolving business.
This key figure in the organisation will partner with the CEO and the Senior Management Team to lead staff and volunteers towards the strategic vision and mission. As the Senior HR Manager, you will lead a team of HR professionals and develop the team through consistent coaching and engagement. Other responsibilities will include;
- Driving best practice recruitment and resource management processes to ensure the right people and capabilities are in place.
- Providing expert advice and guidance on the legal and HR implications of management decisions.
- Designing and implementing organisational policies ensuring that they meet all legislative and best practice requirements.
- Managing the organisation's salary bands ensuring that they are benchmarked, fit for purpose and in line with funding.
- Developing close working relationship with projects to gain comprehensive understanding of HR & Volunteer requirements enhancing the organisational capability across the workforce.
- Developing management training tools to managers to help them motivate teams and create a culture that encourages the development and retention of high calibre people, high performance and ongoing employee and volunteer engagement.
- Attending Board meetings to present the monthly HR report and represent and promote the organisation as required with external events.
- Ensuring a professional and consistent measure of staff performance with appropriate personal development plans and outcome measurement tools.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate solid HR experience with at least 8-10 years in a senior HR role, including operating in a unionised environment. A degree in HRM or a related discipline with CIPD accreditation is essential.
You will possess extensive employee relations experience and knowledge and be an excellent communicator with strong analytical skills. A proven track record in implementing best practice HR techniques and initiatives including operational HR improvements is also key.
To learn more, apply online or contact Arlene Moran on +353 1 632 1854 for a confidential discussion.