A leading Irish media organisation in Dublin seek a HR Manager/Senior HR Manager. Reporting to the Head of HR, the successful appointee will have the opportunity to work within a highly skilled and progressive HR team and an exciting working environment. This is a 2 Year Fixed Term contract and the purpose of the role is to lead day to day operational activity within a busy working environment whilst also delivering on key strategic HR projects. Therefore this role offers a blend of both tactical and impactful HR support whilst developing the sophistication of the HR function further.
- Supports the business across Cork and Dublin with day to day HR support and strategic projects
- Takes full accountability of ER issues as they arise
- Ensures high levels of engagement are maintained and increased through meaningful people programs
- Drives and leads internal communication across the organisation and acts as the voice of the company
- Works effectively with union officials, continues to maintain strong and effective relationships.
- Delivers change management programs, including cost & productivity.
- Supports & drives Diversity & Inclusion, provides fresh perspectives/initiatives
- Leads and/or support change management programs
- Leads/supports HRIS introduction
- 7-10 years HR experience, at least 4 in a HR Business Partner/HR Manager role
- Ideally will have extensive experience in working within a medium sized indigenous organisation
- Strong change management experience and managing projects from start to completion
- Strong employee relations & employee engagement experience
- Experience in delivery of Diversity & Inclusion programs.
- Ideally will hold strong HRIS knowledge
- Experience of working within a unionised environment is desirable though not essential
- An excellent package is on offer including 10% Pension contribution, Healthcare, Car Allowance, 25 days annual leave and flexible/agile working
- This is a 2 Year month contract.
To discover more, apply to this role or contact Ashling Edwards in HRM Recruit on +353214358748 in strict confidence or pm via linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/hrmashlingedwards/