HRM Search are seeking an experienced HR Project Manager who will deliver on key HR projects to drive business performance and enhance the employee experience. Based in Dublin, you will report to the Chief People Officer of the 550 strong, and growing, engineering organisation. This is an inital 12 month assignment with long term opportunities available with this organisation.
Below are some of the projects:
- Complete Implementation of current HRIS.
- On-boarding - embed / automise new 6 months on-boarding program.
- Complete revision of employment contracts across 7 European operations.
- Introduce new company hand book.
- Fully review of current mobility practices.
- Standardisation of role descriptions.
- This is not an exhaustive list and based on your experience, other projects will be available.
- 10 years plus HR experience in a fast paced and demanding environment
- HR project management experience
- Strong systems capability - HRIS/Project Management tools
- Must be available to work in Dublin (visa sponsorship not available unfortunately)
To discover more, contact Ashling Edwards in HRM Recruit on 086 8480808 or click to apply in confidence